Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Happy Halloween!

Krew's First Halloween I love holidays now that I have a little bundle of joy. It's so fascinating to me that I'm already at this stage of life, where I get to look forward to holidays, to watch my child do his FIRST things. I was so excited for Halloween this year, I usually don't care for it, but now that I have Krew, everything is exciting to me! I looked forward for Halloween for a long time trying to think of cute ideas for a Halloween costume for Krew, I contemplated on a few cute ideas like a monkey and a frog, but I found the cutest costume at K Mart, it was a lion! I absolutely LOVED it on him. It was so much fun going to each grandparents house to show him off and boy oh boy did they love it!
Krew"s Lion Costume

No comments:

Post a Comment