Sunday, July 17, 2011

Sorry... A year later, lets catch up

Brandon and I were living in Rigby. Good ol' Rigby. We were living in the most ghetto apartments ever, with black mold, leaking windows, floor lifting up, and all of the appliances breaking down. The joys of newly weds!

The first few months were really hard on us with little money that we had, I quit working at Brouliums at the end of Beauty school, and was just working an hour each night cleaning a dentist office, and waiting for my licence to come in the mail to start working in a salon. Come to find out Brandon got laid off from his job in Rigby. JOY... Both jobless and panicking to find work. A MONTH later Brandon found a job in Rexburg for Sunroc, and I got a job at Hair We Are in Rexburg. It was one stressful month and no point in living in Rigby anymore.

The first three month came by and flew, I was starting to get really sick each night and couldn't figure out why? I didn't know if i was just not eating right, or if it was the apartment from the mold? Well it started getting worse each day and more in the mornings so I decided to take a pregnancy test. I was freaking out when I bought the pack and was thinking to myself. "What if I am pregnant? Brandon is going to KILL me!" So I went home and took a test and waited for the result. After a few minutes later it was positive! I almost didn't want to believe it. And I didn't, so i decided to take another one to be sure, and of course..... it was POSITIVE! Brandon came home, I was shaking and freaking out, sure didn't want to tell him, but when i did he was he said "I figured you were." AWESOME. Now the other hard part was telling my mom cause she sure in heck didn't want me to get pregnant this early in our marriage. A few days later we went over to my parents house and told my mom and of course was upset with us and told us that we needed to go to the doctors to make sure that i really am pregnant. We did and sure enough i was and only two weeks along. We were very blessed and I was excited for what this baby was going to bring to us and the joy.

No comments:

Post a Comment